||120-160 Kau Pui Lung Road /
89-111 Ko Shan Road, Tokwawan, Kowloon
||411,615.36 sq. ft.
||1970 / 71 / 73 / 74
|No. of Blocks / Towers
||3,674 (Including elderly persons' flats)
||198.06 - 608.17 sq. ft.
- Opening ceremony of the estate was performed by the Acting Colonial Secretary Mr M D A Clinton in 1974
- The estate was built along the hill. Lok Chi Lau and Lok Oi Lau were built with pre-fabricated components, a new technique at that time
- The first estate of the Housing Society to install pressurization system for stable fresh water supply
- 10 elderly flats located on the ground floor of Lok Oi Lau
- For the convenience of the residents, the construction of a transfer lift tower, footbridge linked to Block F and a covered walkway were installed in 2014