Cheerful Court Care Home
(Residential Care Home for the Elderly)
In November 2014, Hong Kong Housing Society (HKHS) took over the operation of Cheerful Court, which is the housing estate under the "Senior Citizen Residences Scheme". Situated in the estate, Cheerful Court Care Home became one of the residential care homes for the elderly established by HKHS.
Our Service Team
The service team consists of multi-disciplinary professionals including but not limited to registered nurses, social workers, physiotherapists and occupational therapists. Through the provision of person-centred services, we strive to achieve holistic care for the elderly by leading a dignified and joyful living in the Care Home.
- Large bedrooms for 1-6 residents with an average living area of over 270 sq. ft. per person;
- Hospital cots, emergency nurse call, individual bedside cabinets and wardrobes are all provided in rooms;
- Sliding curtains between beds to increase privacy;
- Foot reflexology pebble path and gardening corner are available at the middle garden;
- A wide range of facilities including the restaurant, clinic, library and salon are available in the estate.