Jolly Place Care Home
(Residential Care Home for the Elderly)
In November 2013, Hong Kong Housing Society (HKHS) took over the operation of Jolly Place, which is the housing estate under the “Senior Citizen Residences Scheme”. Situated in the estate, Jolly Place Care Home became the first residential care home for the elderly established by HKHS. This marks the milestone of HKHS’s senior housing services.
Our Service Team
The service team consists of multi-disciplinary professionals including but not limited to registered nurses, social workers, physiotherapists and occupational therapists. Through the provision of person-centred services, we strive to achieve holistic care for the elderly by leading a dignified and joyful living in the Care Home. Besides, geriatricians and psychogeriatricians from the Hospital Authority would visit the care home regularly to provide outreach consultation to the residents.
- Large bedrooms for 1-3 residents with an average living area of over 300 sq. ft. per person;
- Over 1,000 ft. shared foyer installed with roof window to allow sunlight bursts through;
- Hospital cots, emergency nurse call, television, telephone, individual bedside cabinets, wardrobes, desks and lockers are all provided in rooms;
- Sliding curtains between beds to increase privacy;
- Two sets of touch screen computers with 24-hour internet services are available for residents to online chat with families and friends;
- Wellness corner equipped with facilities such as exercise pulleys and bikes, etc.;
- Fitness and recreational facilities as well as foot reflexology pebble path are available at podium garden.