Building Rehabilitation

The Housing Society has been implementing various schemes since 2005, on its own as well as in partnership with the Government and the Urban Renewal Authority (URA), to help owners of private properties to manage and maintain their buildings properly.

HKHS has ceased to accept new applications of Integrated Building Maintenance Assistance Scheme (IBMAS) since 1 July 2015. For enquiries, please contact the URA’s hotline at (852) 3188 1188. 

Back to top